September 29, 2010

Would You Rather...

Hello, lovelies! So I saw this tag at Tanya Burr's blog and I thought I'd give it a go as well. I've never done one, so I thought it'd be fun :).


1. Never use bronzer or mascara again?
Since I barely use bronzer (*gasp*), I'll go with mascara. Although I could live without that as well. What I really can't live without is eyeliner.

2. Only be able to use high end makeup or drugstore makeup again?
Though I use both high end and drugstore makeup, I think I'll go with high end. Generally, they are better quality and it's easier for me to test out products at locations that sell high end makeup. Also, I have the luxury or returning or exchanging the product if it doesn't work out, which I can't do at drugstores.

3.  Be in love or be loved?
Huh... I think I'll go with be loved. I think there's probably a greater chance of me falling in love with someone who loves me than a man falling in love with me because I love him. Did that make sense? But it all depends on the man, though, doesn't it? :p

4. Go out with chipped nail varnish or unshaven legs?
Hahaha! Um... Neither really bother me because I don't care if people judge me for having chipped nail varnish (and if they do, then they need to find better things to do in life) and I can always wear pants, can't I? But if pants weren't an option, then I'd much rather go out with chipped nail varnish. It's less noticeable :p.

5. Go out with messy hair or no makeup?
I'm gonna go with what I think is a shocking answer here and pick no makeup. I know most women will probably pick messy hair, but I'm very particular about my hair. When I'm having a fantastic hair day and a bad face/makeup day, I still feel comfortable knowing my hair looks fierce. The same cannot be said if the opposite happened. I don't know what it is, really. I guess it's because in my circle, I'm known for The Hair.

6. Leave the house with an orange tan or peroxide-gone-wrong ginger hair?
...I'm trying to imagine peroxide-gone-wrong ginger hair... I think I might go with the orange tan. As I mentioned above, I'm very particular about my hair. So I think I'll just cover as much surface area as I can with clothing and then go out and buy something to slough it all off with at night :p.

7. It were Winter forever or Summer forever?
Oh goodness... I don't think I can pick one, I quite like my seasons, thank you very much! I do like the carefree nature of summer, but I don't like sweating in places that in my opinion, shouldn't sweat :p. I love Christmas and all the Holidays entail: buying presents, all the Christmas decorations, having Christmas dinners... But I don't enjoy not seeing the sun for very long and I don't enjoy all the rain, especially because people in Vancouver somehow forget how to drive when it's raining. Which I find odd because it rains here all the damn time!

8. Leave the house with toothpaste drool or crusty yellow sleep eyes?
I'll take the yellow crusts, please. It's easier for me to notice and easier to stealthily remove :p.

9. Give up all MAC or Illamasqua products?
Since I don't own any Illamasqua products, this is a bit of a no-brainer, isn't it? But let's say I do own Illamasqua, I still think I would choose to give it up because MAC is more affordable and has a greater selection.






I tag all of you!
Leave your answers in the comment section
or
link me to your blog post :)

4 comments:

  1. 1.Never use bronzer or mascara again? I'm the same.. I don't use bronzer.. it would look very strange on my skin.

    2. Only be able to use high end makeup or drugstore makeup again?
    Totally agree with you... especially on the returning front. plus it seems like there are more options on the high end side(sounds weird, but yeah). plus then I would have less makeup, as I would spend my money on only things that I NEED(ie too expensive just to "try" out).

    3. Be in love or be loved?
    Be loved. But it is really hard to not love someone who loves me... almost as hard as loving someone that doesn't love you.. Love is hard. :) its nice when you're both!

    4. Go out with chipped nail varnish or unshaven legs?
    I think I would just feel more comfortable with chipped nail varnish.. especially if I'm wearing non-pants. :D Do you ever miss a spot on your legs and then wear a skirt? Drives me CRAZY. So yeah.. chipped nail varnish. I don't feel chipped nail varnish.

    5. Go out with messy hair or no makeup?
    Since I've gone out with both scenarios, as well as just both at the same time.. I don't know. I guess day to day, I'd probably be fine with messy hair, just because even if I do my hair, it turns messy on me.

    6. Leave the house with an orange tan or peroxide-gone-wrong ginger hair?
    I would probably say I'd rather leave with the crazy hair.. as an orange tan would look EXTREMELY bad for my pale pale skin. The hair I can hide under a hat or scarf, and just explain that it was hair dye gone wrong. The orange tan? you look like you're an idiot that wants to be on a MTV show.

    7. It were Winter forever or Summer forever?
    LOL'd at your rain/vancouver joke! as someone who has visited Vancouver when its raining and sunny.. I just assumed that BC drivers don't know how to drive.. interesting. For me, I really like my seasons too, but I like summer the least out of the 4.. so I guess winter? but can we have some fall days with that winter? Not Calgary -40C all the time..

    8. Leave the house with toothpaste drool or crusty yellow sleep eyes?
    Crusty yellow sleep eyes FOR sure... I can feel those, and unless someones TOO close, then they won't see them. Toothpaste drool.. ugh.

    9. Give up all MAC or Illamasqua products?
    This ones pretty easy for Canadians as I still haven't found a way to get Illamasqua products.. short of shipping them to a US address..
    Not that MAC products are my HG either..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun tag, glad to know more about you!:D

    Have a happy Thursday, Dani!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @linnea - LOVE your answers!

    @marie - thanks! hope you have an awesome day, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag! Love your answers :)
    And ohmygosh did you say Vancouver?! So glad to have stumbled upon your blog and it's great to know that you're a Canadian :D haha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails