November 23, 2010

All About Eyes - An Everyday Look





Products Used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion - Original
MAC Eyeshadow - Naked Lunch, Shale & Satin Taupe
MAC Fluidline - Macroviolet
Cover Girl VOLUMEExact Mascara - Very Black


I mentioned in my October Favourites post that I've been wearing the same look on my eyes for the whole month and well, this is that look. 

To be clear: by "everyday," I don't literally mean every single day. I mean, I won't wear makeup if all I have to do is run errands! However, when I go to Church, or see a friend for a lunch date, or go shopping, this is the look that I do more often than not.

It's quite simple, really! I started off by priming the lid. Of course, you can use whichever primer you prefer; I happened to use the Urban Decay Primer Potion. Next up, I used Sigma's E25 blending brush to sweep Naked Lunch all over the lid. Then, I used an angled brush to apply Shale to the outer v of my eye and also to the crease for some added definition. With the same brush, I applied Satin Taupe just to the lower lash line and blended it in the outer corner. Then I used the Ecotools angled eyeliner brush to line the upper lash line with Macroviolet. I love Macroviolet because it works well with my brown eyes, is less harsh than a typical black liner, and makes the look more interesting by adding that pop of colour. Because the eyeshadows are neutral, you can use pretty much any coloured eyeliner that tickles your fancy. I chose Macroviolet because it plays up the slight purple tones in Shale. Lastly, I curled my lashes and applied lots of coats to both the top and bottom lashes. 






Hope you lovelies liked this look!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails