December 3, 2010

Winter Staple: Lush - King Of Skin Body Butter

(photo from Lush)


Another lovely product from Lush, this body butter not only smells delicious, but it's also luxuriously moisturizing. Lush says that it contains cocoa, shea & coconut butter, bananas, toning essential oils, jojoba & almond oils, fresh avocado and oatmeal.


I love using King of Skin after baths because it's so moisturizing. It's really best to use at night, in my opinion, because it takes a while to sink in. It's definitely not the product I reach for if I'm pressed for time :p.

My skin always feels incredibly soft after I apply King of Skin. The scent lingers, too, which definitely adds to the entire experience; using this product really feels like I'm pampering myself. And we all deserve a little pampering once in a while, no?


As you can see, it's a solid body butter so it would be wise to buy some sort of container if you decide to purchase King of Skin. It's crown shape is a bit difficult to fit into Lush's body butter tins, but after a few uses, it'll fit in perfectly. Lush recommends using it in the shower when skin is still wet, then rinsing off. I personally haven't tried it, but I've heard the bar melts quicker this way, so I don't do it. Though I presume this method will allow the product to sink in quicker so it's something to consider if you want to use it and need to dress right away.

It's truly a lovely product and I highly recommend it. The ingredients are natural and won't irritate skin if you happen to be sensitive.







Have you tried King of Skin body butter?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails