February 5, 2011

Collection Spotlight: Matthew Williamson - Resort 2011




(photos from style.com)


- Those trousers! The colours are gorgeous (I'm now determined to find an orange pair for myself) and I love the darts. 

- Prints, prints, prints. Matthew Williamson is pretty much synonymous with the word "print" and I was kind of surprised that there wasn't as many to be seen. Still, what you see here is gorgeous, no? Especially that watercolour-esque, belted, full-length dress in the third set.

- Drape blazers. Love the peach one, it would be fantastic for spring! The first time I saw a drape blazer was in H&M sometime last year and I've been obsessed with it ever since. Seriously, I want that peach one!

- The last dress = divine. Love the draping, the weaving detail on the bust, and love the colour! 






Any favourites from this collection?







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails