February 17, 2011

MAC Patina Eyeshadow - Where Have You Been All My Life?


Described by MAC as a "taupe brown with golden pearl," Patina is an absolutely gorgeous shade that I have been absolutely loving since I purchased it. It's such an interesting shade, something I haven't seen before in any other product.



Here's a photo of a few sweeps of Patina on my bare eyelid. I love the gold pearl visible on the eyelid, it definitely dresses up this pretty, neutral shade.

Lately I've been wearing the same look: black eyeshadow from the lash line to the crease then using a fluffy blending brush to apply Patina to soften the outer edges. A Sigma E25 works wonderfully for this. It's such a simple look but I've gotten some really awesome compliments on it.

I can't believe it took me so long to board the "Patina Train," but now that I have it, I am definitely pleased. This is a product I can see myself reaching for many, many times.






What eyeshadow have you been using a lot, lately?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails