February 2, 2011

NOTD: Rimmel - Midnight Blue




As early as a week ago, the weather was quite spring-like and I got excited about the new spring colours that are coming out. However, this week the weather became very cold again and I decided to stick to something dark for my nails... To match the feeling in my heart... I'm just kidding :p.

I realized I hadn't used this shade yet, which is why I decided to use it. It's a gorgeous dark blue, almost black if you look quickly; but when you move your hand under the light, you definitely see the blue tones. The best part about this nail polish is that it turns opaque in pretty much one coat. Perfect for a lazy girl like me :p.






Are you still sporting dark nail polish,
or are you wearing bright colours in anticipation of spring?







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails