February 9, 2011

Valentine's Day Deals From Sigma!

(photo from Sigma)


It's almost Valentine's Day! If you find yourself single this time of year, I suggest treating yourself to some great brushes from Sigma! Who says you need to have a boy pamper you? Pamper yourselves, lovelies. You're worth it :).



Click here to check out the Face & Eyes Kit.
Click here to check out the Complete Kit.



Click here to check out the Premium Professional Kit.



Click here to check out the MAXBag in Violet.
Click here to check out the MAXBag in Bleu.
Click here to check out the MAXBag in Noir.


Any products catch your eye? I definitely want the MAXBag in Violet! 

In other news, I'll probably be taking a bit of a blogging break to focus on my other life, a.k.a. The Performer's Life. Sounds like a bad reality tv show. But I've got some auditions and performances coming up and I want to give it a lot of attention as I'm a bit rusty. I'll still be posting, just not with the same frequency as I have in the past couple of months. I do hope you'll stick around and read my blog and leave comments (I love reading and responding to them!).






Happy Wednesday, lovelies!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails