May 5, 2011

All About Eyes - Peacock Green





Products Used:
The Body Shop Eye Colour - Peacock Green
MAC Eyeshadow - Patina & Naked Lunch
Clinique Brush-On Cream Eyeliner - True Black
Revlon Beyond Natural Eyelashes - 91155


I purchased Peacock Green a few weeks ago because I fell in love with the colour. For this look, I decided to let it take center stage and keep everything else simple. First, I applied the shadow all over the lid with a brush that has short, dense bristles so I could really pack on the colour. Although, I didn't really need to work with it too much because it's nicely pigmented. I also applied this shade along the lower lash line with a pencil brush. Then, I applied Patina along the crease and blended it with the green to diffuse any harsh lines. Next, I used a fluffy brush to sweep some Naked Lunch along the brow bone for a pretty highlight. 

To finish off the look, I lined my upper lash line and lower line with a black gel eyeliner from Clinique, brushed through my brows with a groomer, and applied false eyelashes from Revlon. 








Hope you all like this simple, but colourful look! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails