May 18, 2012

My Skin Is In Love With Ro's Argan Body Conditioner by Lush!


I haven't been this excited by a body skincare product in a long time...

I wasn't terribly intrigued, at first. I was a bit doubtful about using a body lotion in the shower, while my skin was still wet... And then to rinse it off afterwards? Isn't that a waste of product? Dani was a confused beauty blogger.

But when I stepped into Lush a few weeks ago, a kind SA asked if I would like a demo of this product after she caught me sniffing it in store. Well, why not? And you guys... I couldn't stop touching or smelling my hand after. #ThatSoundsWrong

So I purchased this baby and I've been using it every single day ever since. 




Ingredients: Fresh Spring Water (Aqua), Glycerine, Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens), Brazil Nut Oil (Bertholletia Excelsa), Vanilla Pod (Vanilla planifolia), Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Stearic Acid, Argan Oil (Argania spinosa), Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum), Perfume, Triethanolamine, Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Goji Berry Decoction (Lycium barbarum), Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Gernanium Oil (Pelagonium graveolens), Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Limonene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Gerniol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is an after-wash product that acts in the same way a hair conditioner would for your tresses. I apply this all over my body is still wet/damp from rinsing off soap and then I rinse once more to remove any excess product. Et voilĂ  - perfectly soft, perfectly moisturized, wonderfully scented skin!



Because it's used in the shower while the skin is still damp and rinsed off afterwards, there's no waiting around for the lotion to dry. I know some of you have experienced that as well. You use a body lotion/cream/butter/etc. and then you have to stand around for a bit for it to dry before putting your clothes on. I don't know about you, but I do not have enough time in the mornings to do that (hitting the snooze button too many times will do that to you). So it's perfect for every day use because I can just pat my skin dry and get going with the rest of my routine.

The best part is that the scent, which is pretty light and not at all strong, stays on all day. I'm not kidding when I say I can still smell this on me after a full day of work and school. It also makes your skin feel ridiculously soft! I'm experiencing some serious hydration right now because of this product and I am absolutely loving it!

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner can be purchased in Lush stores or online for $29.95 CAD.




What's your favourite body skincare product?




2 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds really good! I'm more and more curious about Lush products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product seems amazing! I've never tried any lush products but I always hear positive things about them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails