February 8, 2013

Girl, Take That Eye Makeup Off!



For me, finding fantastic skincare products is kind of a never-ending search. I love skincare (well, beauty products, in general) and I'm always up for trying new things. But once in a while, a product comes along that makes you think: "I think I'm gonna use this forever long." (Forever long, guyz...)

A few months ago, I purchased The Body Shop's Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover during their 50% off site-wide sale and I must say, I've been pretty impressed with it.


Firstly, as the name suggests, it really is gentle. The last two products I've used were Bioderma and Simple Eye Makeup Remover. They both worked well enough, but there were definitely things I was dissatisfied with with both products. Bioderma made my eyes sting occasionally and Simple didn't remove every last trace of makeup. However, with The Body Shop's Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover, neither of those things are an issue! It removes every trace of eye makeup without stinging. Yes, even the stubborn pencil eyeliner that always seems to make a home on my lower lash line -- it removes even that!



But if that's not enough, there's also the fact that it costs $15.99 for 250 mL of product! Bioderma costs more and contains less, while Simple only contains 175 mL. The Body Shop also has many sales, so it's quite easy to stock up on this product when it goes on sale. I purchased this bottle for $7.99, which is approximately the same price that Simple retails for.

I'm seriously so happy with this eye makeup remover, I honestly don't think I'll be using anything else anytime soon.





What's your favourite eye makeup remover?





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails